- Before running any code, you should fully comprehend what it does.
- Failing the above, run any code on a system that neither you nor anyone who pays you cares if it starts on fire the instant you run said code.
- Even with the above caveats, you absolve me of anything that happens to your system(s) as a result of running provided code.
- Don't plagiarize. I want you to use the code that I provide (or at least learn from it), but I also want credit for it.
- To crib a line from a sign on my local pizza joint, if you like what you see here, tell others. If you don't, tell the management.
No warranty, express or implied
So... I'm planning on using this space as a place to talk about things that I find interesting about MS SQL. From time to time, that will involve code/scripts. Right out of the gate, I want to lay the following ground rules:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Deep dish pizza, bitches!ReplyDelete